Odisha State Housing Board (OSHB), the premier housing Institution of the State, offers on sale, 126 nos. of HIG(3BHK) flats at Dumduma, Phase – VI in its modern upcoming Residential Apartment complex under self financing scheme spread over sanctioned Govt. land measuring Ac.2.137 dec.
The site is located in the midst of one of the fast developing area of Bhubaneswar city, adjacent to existing developed housing colonies of Odisha State Housing Board in Dumduma, at a distance of about 3 km from Khandagiri square, connected by Black topped road from National Highway. Important institutions like hospitals, market, schools, and colleges are available nearby with excellent connectivity with city.
SCHEME PROFILE :
The project provides for 126 nos of HIG flats (3 BHK with extra room for servant) in two Blocks of Basement+Stilt+Nine floors, with 72 flats in Block-A (Type –I & Type-II- 36 each) and 54 flats in Block-B (Type-III). All the units will be sold in finished shape with fittings and fixtures of reputed brands in the market. The scheme details are as follows :
|Category||No. of flats||Built up Area/ Plinth area per unit (in sft.)||Super Built up Area (in sft.) per unit||Provisional Cost in Rs.|
1402 to 1437
1819 to 1866
BOOKING OPENS ON 25.08.2016 at 11.00 am
BOOKING CLOSES ON 26.09.2016 at 05.00 pm
Salient features of the scheme:
- Complex secured with compound wall, entrance gate and security cabin.
- 70% open space for free ventilation and lighting
- Each flat is open in 3 sides without any common wall between individual flats, facilitating adequate air circulation and lighting and maintaining privacy
- Ample covered parking space in Basement floor and Stilt floor
- Free two wheeler parking space
- Intercom connectivity from security cabin with individual flats
- Exclusive Transformer, D.G. set for power back up to common areas in the complex and provision of power back up for maximum 80 watts in each flat
- Provision of DTH TV connection point for each flat
- Provision for car wash Bay inside the complex
- Jogging track
- Central lawn and children’s play area
- Provision of space earmarked for Ambulance and Fire Brigade vehicle
- Separate visitors’ parking
- Provision of ramp/Access with dedicated parking for the physically challenged persons
- Provision of Ground plus two floors structure Community Centre inside the complex for multipurpose use, with shops in ground floor and hall type structure in first and second floor. The space can be used for shops/gym/indoor game/functions/retail convenient shopping/ATM as per choice/convenience of Allottees’ Association.
- Rain water harvesting
- Mechanised Sewerage Treatment System
- Exclusive covered parking in Basement and Stilt floor
- Internal Concrete pavement
- Lift facility for each block
- Fire fighting system
- Earthquake resistant structure as per present norms
- Masonry walls with fly ash bricks and cement plaster
- Plastic emulsion paint over putty finish to interior walls and weather shield finish to outer walls
- Vitrified tile flooring
- UPVC glazed window shutter
- Teak wood main door and Flush door for interior doors
- PH fittings of reputed brands
- External piped water supply by deep bore wells with provision for city supply connection as per availability
- Mechanised Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Electrical fittings of reputed brands
- External Power supply with Transformers
- Provision of DG set.
The applicants desirous of applying for new schemes of OSHB can apply online through the official web site www.oshb.org. Applicants should also follow the instructions given in the website and brochure. (Help Desk No – 0674-2390141, 2391542 Ext: 147)
- Please go through the Brochure for details before applying online.
- The particular details of the application form will be filled up by the applicant along with scanned copy of documents to be attached before submission to OSHB.
- All payments in online mode will be accepted through NEFT / RTGS only in below mentioned bank details. The applicant has to deposit the EMD, cost of application form, processing fees, Service Tax and Cess at the time of online application in a single transaction.
Name of the Bank:VIJAYA BANK
Branch:O.G.N.B, Bhubaneswar, 751001 (Odisha)
Bank Account Name:ORISSA HOUSING BOARD FUND
Bank A/C No:748100300005001
Bank IFSC Code:VIJB0007481
Type of Account:Current
Payment details for online application
|Category||EMD in Rs.||Cost of Application form in Rs.||Processing fees in Rs.||Service Tax and Cess in Rs.||Total|
- Applicants should attach the scanned copy of the following documents along with application while applying online
- Payment confirmation receipt with transaction number in PDF format (less than 1 MB)
- Scanned copy of Voter ID/ PAN Card, Driving Licence/ Aadhar Card/ as proof of identity and copy of Telephone bill/ Electricity bill/ Bank passbook in support of proof of residence in PDF format. (each less than 1 MB)
- Affidavit in prescribed format (in PDF format) which is available for download(less than 1 MB)
- Scan copy of the certificate in support of the reserved category in PDF format(less than 1 MB)
- Scanned passport size image of the applicant in JPEG format (300 x 400 pixels, less than 2 MB)
- Scanned image of signature of the applicant in JPEG format ( 300 X 150 pixels, size less than 2 MB)
- Attachment in any other format & size other than specified above will be considered as non-submission of the document.
- Applicants should fill the particulars of his own Bank Account in the specified place so that the refund of money will be done online to the unsuccessful applicants.
- After submission of the online application, a confirmation SMS will be given to the mobile number provided in the application form.
- The applicant should submit the original documents for verification as and when required.