ON HEAVY PUBLIC DEMAND, BOOKING PERIOD IS EXTENDED TILL 31.12.2019
Introduction Booking opens from 04.10.2019 to 31.12.2019
Odisha State Housing Board (OSHB), the premier housing Institution of the State, is going to take up one premium Residential Apartment complex ‘Anugul Enclave’ over an area of Ac.6.50 dec of Govt. land with provision of 613 nos. of flats and 12 nos of shops at a prime locality near new Bus stand in Angul town under self financing scheme.
The site is centrally located in a prime locality close to District Hospital, Daily Market, Railway Station, Collectorate , other important location of Angul town and connected with 40 ft wide approach road from state Highway.
The project provides for construction of total 613 number of different categories of flats in 12 nos. of Blocks i.e. 90 nos. of HIG flats in S+5 structure in 3 Blocks, 288 nos. of MIG flats with S+6 structure in 6 Blocks, 72 nos. of LIG flats with S+6 structure in 1 Block and 163 nos. of EWS flats with G+4 structure in 2 Blocks in a gated complex with compound wall all around. In addition, 12 number of shops will also be constructed. All the units will be sold in finished shape with fittings & fixtures of reputed brand in the market under self-financing scheme.
The present offer for sale is for 331 nos of Apartments of different categories as under. The balance 282 nos of Apartments and 12 nos shops will be advertised for sale subsequently as per the progress in construction.
|No. of units||Carpet area per unit
|Super Built up Area
|Sale price per unit
|HIG (3 BHK)||30||1112||1524||54,71,000/-||5,50,000/-|
|MIG (2 BHK)||192||729||1011||36,55,000/-||3,65,000/-|
|LIG (1 BHK)||72||424||659||19,97,000/-||2,00,000/-|
Online Procedure :
The applicants for vacant units under all On-going schemes and only EWS/ LIG units in Completed schemes can submit filled-in applications in Online mode through the official website https://oshb.org Applicants should follow the instructions given in official website of OSHB. Help Desk No 0674 – 2390141/ 2391542 Extension 147
- The total process of downloading and filling up the application form will be through website of OSHB.
- The particular details of application form will be filled up by applicant along with scanned copy of documents to be attached before submission to OSHB.
- All payments in online mode will be accepted through NEFT/ RTGS only in below mentioned bank details. The applicant has to deposit the EMD, cost of Application Form, Processing Fee including GST at the time of online application in a single transaction.
Bank Name : Vijaya Bank
Branch : O.G.N.B., Bhubaneswar 751001 (Odisha)
Bank Account Name : Orissa State Housing Board Anugul Enclave Fund
Bank A/C No . : 748100601000008
Bank IFSC Code : VIJB0007481.
Type of Account: : CURRENT
|Sl||Category||No of Units||Provisional Sale Price in Rs||EMD in Rs||Processing fees in Rs||GST in Rs||Application Cost in Rs||Total in Rs|
4. Applicants should attach the scanned copy of the following documents along with application while applying online.
- Payment confirmation receipt and transaction number in JPG format (less than 1MB) .
- Affidavit in prescribed format as given in application form in JPG/PDF format (less than 1MB) .
- Copy of document in support of claim under specific category (Not required for general category)
- Scanned copy of the Identity proof in JPG format (less than 1MB)
- Scanned copy of the Residence proof in JPG format (less than 1MB)
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (300 X 400 pixel, size less than 2 MB)
- Scanned image of Signature (300 X 150 pixel, Size less than 2 MB)
Attachment in any format other than that specified above will be considered as non-submission of document.
11. Applicant should fill the particulars of his own Bank Account in the specified place so that the refund of money can be done online to the unsuccessful applicants.
12. After submission of the online application, a confirmation SMS will be given to the mobile number provided in the application form.
13. The applicant should submit the original documents for verification as and when required.
14. Please go through the Brochure thoroughly before applying online.