Odisha State Housing Board (OSHB), the premier housing institution of the State, offers on sale a modern upcoming Apartment Complex consisting of finished EWS, LIG and MIG flats at Dumduma under self financing scheme, spread over an area of Ac.3.851 dec. of land, as its Phase – VII project in the area. Located in the midst of one of the fast developing regions of Bhubaneswar city, adjacent to an already existing, developed housing colonies of Odisha State Housing Board at Dumduma, about 3 km from Khandagiri square.
The project provides for construction of 162 nos. of EWS flats in G/S+4 structure , 160 nos. of LIG flats in G/S+8 structure, 196 nos. MIG flats in B+G+8 structure i.e. a total of 518 nos. of dwelling units with provision for parking space & Community space along with infrastructure facilities & amenities like scheme compound wall, mechanized Sewerage Treatment Plant, Fire fighting system, External Power supply with Transformers, Rain water harvest system, Children’s play zone, Internal concrete pavement, landscaping with plantation etc. All the units will be sold in finished shape with fittings and fixtures of established brands in the market. The scheme details are as follows :
|Category||No. of flats||Built up Area/ Plinth area per unit (in sft.)||Super Built up Area (in sft.) per unit|
- Complex secured with compound wall, entrance and security cabin
- MIB Block- Flats are open on 3 sides without any common wall. Covered car parking in basement and stilt on payment of extra cost. Two wheeler parking fees.
- LIG- Flats are open to 3 sides without any common wall. Common covered parking space for 2 wheelers free of cost in the stilt.
- EWS- Common covered parking space in stilt for two wheelers free of cost.
- Internal Concrete pavements
- Exclusive Transformer.
- Lift facility for LIG and MIG flats
- G. set for power back up to Lifts and common areas for MIG & LIG Blocks.
- Large central lawn and children’s play area, common for all blocks.
- Separate visitors’ parking.
- Provision of Community space: Separate covered space in the stilt for MIG & LIG and open community space for EWS category.
- Rain water harvesting structure
- STP for sewerage disposal
- Fire fighting system
- Earthquake resistant structure as per present norms.
- Masonry walls with fly ash bricks and cement plaster.
- Putty finish to interior walls and weather shield finish to outer walls for MIG flats
- Cement paint for interior & exterior walls for EWS & LIG flats
- Vitrified tile flooring for MIG and AS flooring for EWS & LIG
- Aluminum glazed window shutter for MIG and Casement window for EWS & LIG flats
- Sal wood choukaths to main door & concrete choukaths to interior door for MIG and RCC/MS angle choukaths for all doors in case of EWS & LIG
- PVC door for bath/toilet and Flush type for all other interior doors
- Branded PH fittings
- External piped water supply by deep bore wells with provision to connect to the city supply as per availability
- Mechanized Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Branded Electrical fittings
- External Power supply with Transformers
- Provision of DG set for LIG & MIG flats.
Booking 0pens on: 01/12/2015 at 11:00 AM.
Booking closes on : 31/12/2015 at 05:00 PM.
The applicants desirous of applying for new schemes of OSHB can apply online through the official web site www.oshb.org. Applicants should also follow the instructions given in the website and brochure.
- Please go through the Brochure for details before applying online.
- The particular details of the application form will be filled up by the applicant along with scanned copy of documents to be attached before submission to OSHB.
- All payments in online mode will be accepted through NEFT / RTGS only in below mentioned bank details. The applicant has to deposit the EMD, cost of application form, processing fees, Service Tax and Cess at the time of online application in a single transaction.
Name of the Bank:VIJAYA BANK
Branch:O.G.N.B, Bhubaneswar, 751001 (Odisha)
Bank Account Name:ORISSA HOUSING BOARD FUND
Bank A/C No:748100300005001
Bank IFSC Code:VIJB0007481
Type of Account:Current
Payment details for online application
|Category||EMD (in Rs.)||Cost of Application form (in Rs.)||Processing fees (in Rs.)||Service Tax and Cess (in Rs)||Total|
- Applicants should attach the scanned copy of the following documents along with application while applying online.
- Payment confirmation receipt and transaction number.
- Affidavit in prescribed format (format can be downloaded from website).
- Document in support of claim under specific category (Not required for General category)
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (size less than 2 MB)
- Scanned image of the signature (size less that 2 MB)
- Applicants should fill the particulars of his/her own Bank Account in the specified place so that the refund of money will be done online to the unsuccessful applicants.
- After Submission of the online application, a confirmation SMS will be given to the mobile number provided in the application form.
- The applicant should submit the original documents for verification as and when required.