Odisha State Housing Board , a Govt. of Odisha Organisation and premier housing institution of the State offers simplex core houses in LIG, MIG & HIG category and flats in finished shape for EWS category under self-financing scheme over Govt. land measuring Ac. 15.00 dec. at Mahisapat, Dhenkanal on lease basis. This composite Housing Scheme “Baji Rout Social Housing Scheme, Ph-II” will be taken up near the Ph-I scheme in a fast developing location of Dhenkanal town.
The scheme provides for 97 nos. of HIG, 50 nos. of MIG, 79 nos. of LIG simplex core houses and 84 nos. of finished EWS flats (in G+3 structure- Six nos. Of Blocks-14 flats in each block) as per following specifications.
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Units||Plot Area( in sft.)||Plinth Area(in sft.)||Super Built up area(in sft.)||Provisional Sale price per Unit(in Rs.)||EMD(in Rs.)|
Online Procedure :
The applicants desirous of applying for the scheme can apply through the official website www.oshb.org. Applicants should also follow the instructions given in website of OSHB. Applicants are requested to go through the Brochure before filling of application.
- The total process of downloading and filling up the application form will be through website of OSHB.
- The particular details of application form will be filled up by applicant along with scanned copy of documents to be attached before submission to OSHB.
- All payments in online mode will be accepted through NEFT / RTGS only in below mentioned bank details. The applicant has to deposit the EMD, cost of application form, processing fee, Service Tax and any other taxes with cess as applicable at the time of online application in a single transaction.Bank Details:Name of the Bank:VIJAYA BANK
Branch:O.G.N.B, Bhubaneswar, 751001 (Odisha)
Bank Account Name:ORISSA HOUSING BOARD FUND
Bank A/C No:748100300005001
Bank IFSC Code:VIJB0007481
Type of Account:Current
- Applicants should attach the scanned copy of the following documents along with application while applying online
- Scan copy of payment confirmation receipt with transaction number in PDF format (less than 1 MB)
- Scanned copy of Voter ID/ PAN Card, Driving Licence/ Aadhar Card/ as proof of identity and copy of Telephone bill/ Electricity bill/ Bank passbook in support of proof of residence in PDF format. (each less than 1 MB)
- Affidavit in prescribed format (in PDF format) which is available for download(less than 1 MB)
- Scan copy of the certificate in support of the reserved category in PDF format(less than 1 MB)
- Scanned passport size image of the applicant in JPEG format (300 x 400 pixels, less than 2 MB)
- Scanned image of signature of the applicant in JPEG format ( 300 X 150 pixels, size less than 2 MB)Attachment in any other format & size other than specified above will be considered as non-submission of the document.
- Applicants should fill the particulars of his own Bank Account in the specified place so that the refund of money will be done online to the unsuccessful applicants.
- After submission of the online application, a confirmation SMS will be given to the mobile number provided in the application form.
- The applicant should submit the original documents for verification as and when required.
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Units||Plot Area( in sft.)||Plinth Area (in sft.)||Sup. Built up area(in sft.)||EMD(in Rs.)||Processing fee||Service tax||App Cost||Total|
- RCC framed structure (G + 3)
- 8” exterior and 4” filler walls with Fly Ash Bricks
- S. Flooring
- Exterior walls finished with Cement paint
- Interior walls finished with Cement paint
- Flush door shutter with iron angle choukaths
- PVC doors with choukaths for toilets
- Glazed casement windows
- Internal electrification with casing & capping provisions
HIG, MIG & LIG Houses
- RCC framed structure
- 10” exterior and 5” filler walls with Fly Ash Bricks
- Site development
- Internal Black Topped Road with masonry Drain and Culverts
- Hume Pipe Culvertes for C.D work
- Piped water supply to the scheme with tap point in EWS flats, Allottees of HIG, MIG & LIG category will have to take individual water supply connection from the main line
- Sewerage disposal through septic tank and soak pit for EWS Flats only.
- External electrification with Transformers